How Taylor Came Into Our Lives
There are SO many things I have wanted to put on this blog about Taylor, I don't know where to begin. I should have been adding as the years went along but lives get so busy and time literally flies by.Taylor was born June 17, 1994 three months early to our daughter Britton who was 16 at the time. Britton was still in school and had asked us to raise Taylor as she put it "I can't think of anyone else I would rather have do it" - without a moment's hesitation of course we said yes!! That was when she found out she was pregnant.Taylor was in the hospital for 8 weeks and the day we came home found out that through a CT Scan that she had Cerebral Palsy. We had NO idea what that would mean of her and to our lives to come. We just loved her.There was constant exercises to be done from the day we arrived home and years to follow. She is lived a life of "therapy" and much pain through surgeries that followed.Taylor has always been the most happy child I have ever seen. She is a social butterfly with a heart of "gold". Her personality is of caring for others, especially disabled and the elderly. That is her "gift" - of loving and caring.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home